Site Network: Home Mixology | Compost Bin | Cavemen That Cook | Adventures In The Kitchen |

We've Moved



Bombay Sapphire Ginger Mint

You know I've had a bottle of Bombay Sapphire in the house for a long time and never had to urge to open it, until now. I think it was a gift that someone brought over at some point. But now that I've found the Bombay Sapphire YouTube Channel, I think I'll be cracking that bottle open.

Here's a really simple drink that sounds tasty. A Bombay Sapphire Ginger Mint. You start with some mint leaves in the bottom of your glass, then pour in 1 part Bombay Sapphire and 2 parts ginger ale. Nice and easy. I like this because not every drink that you make needs to involve a blender or 9 different ingredients.

Posted by Anthony 4:41 PM  

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    Nice & easy to follow. I liked the Ultimate martini cocktail video - I order them all the time but never made one at home...

Post a Comment